The Dog Fence, Stresleckie Track

The Dog Fence, Stresleckie Track
Beautiful South Australia

Monday, March 28, 2022

2022 Where am I now?

2019 saw changes in my life once again. I moved to the Yorke Peninsula and started at Moonta Area School. I started teaching a yr 1 and year 2 class for two years. I thoroughly enjoyed this, but when the opportunity came for me to apply for the District Special Class, I could not turn the chance down. The reason I became a teacher initially was to work with children with learning difficulties. So 2021 saw me shift classrooms and work with 12 very individual students, all of whom I have grown close to, and enjoy working with everyday. Instead of calling our class the DSC, we are now known as the Wildu class, Wildu is the totem animal for the Narungga People from this area. The Wildu is the Sea Eagle, native to this area.

No comments: